Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.


Monday, November 17, 2014

LOOKING FOR COLLABORATING DANCERS

Hi. My name is Basil I create wearable-art characters called Fine Art Superheroes. I exhibit the Fine Art Superheroes through live performances and photographs. These avatars embody desires intrinsic to the creative process, wearing motifs that evoke creativity, harmony, protest, and transformation. I use motifs from Arabic calligraphy, Arabesque Art, and Art Nouveau, painted onto cotton unitards using acrylic paint for fabric.

I'm looking for dancers to collaborate with on a short performance for Medicine Wheel's World Aids Day/ A Day Without Art. I am donating my time, materials, and creative efforts to this vigil, and unfortunately I don't have resources to pay my collaborating dancer. If it is something you can do I'm confident that you'll find the experience rewarding. All the artists involved are donating their artistic contributions to cause that speaks to us all as creatives. As a token of my gratitude for your participation I would be happy to have printed for you a photograph from your performance, that could become part of your portfolio.

If this sound like something you would like to participate in please email me at basil.elhalwagy@... . We'll set up a time to meet I'll share with you more about my artwork.

Also, I've included links to one photo of each Fine Art Superhero. You may want to think about which one you gravitate toward most.
Thank you for considering!
Basil El Halwagy

basilelhalwagy.com

Images:
From Left to Right
The Untitled Man, DoƱagdeo, Remon, Electrostar
https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t31.0-8/10380427_10152572718174642_5146407424668565543_o.jpg



<< Home

Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?