Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.


Friday, November 28, 2014

HACKER CREATIONS HOLIDAY SEASON 2014

I'm looking forward to showing my new work.... 24 mosaics, 25 necklaces, 42 earrings and 14 ornaments, all made from disassembled computers that have been donated to me at The Artisan's Asylum. I've been busy learning new skills, perfecting my craft and taking my biz to the next level.*
I hope you have a chance to come out and take a look! If you can't make it to The Marriot Custom House, Worcester Roller Derby, Arsenal Mall, Union Sq. Somerville or The Asylum, you can always shop online at ETSY! Special gift wrapping for all holiday sales.

Best wishes for a Happy & Healthy Holiday and Happy New Year!

Melissa

Sunday, Nov. 30 @ 1-8 pm

Artopia!

Marriott Custom House 3 McKinley Sq, Boston, MA 02109

Just across the Greenway from Faneuil Hall on the waterfront. A lovely holiday sale with over 30 imaginative local artisans.

Sat. Dec 6th @ 11am - 5 pm

CRAFTERSHOCK
125 Providence Street, Worcester

Worcester Roller Derby's 4th annual
HOLIDAY EXTRAVAGANZA!
This "alternative craft fair" is host to 80+ local artists and crafters!


Sun. December 7th @ 12-4pm

Artisan's Asylum Winter Open Studios 10 Tyler Street, Somerville, MA 02143

Come see my new larger studio, with its organizational wonders! Free parking in the lot on Dane Street as you cross over the railroad tracks. There's so much going on here at Somerville's innovation corridor!

Sat & Sun, Dec. 13, 14 @ 11 am -6 pm

Union Square Pop Up Holiday Sale

The Uniun
11 Sanborn Court in the heart of Union Square.

Join us for holiday cheer and find the perfect gift! Discover handmade and original designs from 20+ local artists and crafts people.

Sat & Sun, December 20, 21 @10am-5pm

Etsy Artists of Boston Winter Bazaar
The Arsenal Mall 485 Arsenal Street, Watertown, MA.

Next to Forever 21, Ann Taylor, and Victoria's Secret, on the First Floor of the Arsenal Project. A selection of New England’s most talented artisans and crafters at a weekend-long shopping extravaganza.


WORKSHOPS

Join the creative fun at monthly workshops held the last Sunday of every month at Artisan's Asylum from 11 am - 3 pm.

NEWS*

By becoming a member of Boston Handmade I have reached a new level in my dedication to my work. I've updated my name to Hacker Creations without the junk and I'm delving deeper into the world of internet sales.
New Facebook page Hacker Creations
Instagram: follow me @ Hackercreations
My Etsy Store is updated and always changing
My Website has new work and links
Follow the adventures in my Blog
Copyright © 2014 Hacker Junk Creations, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you have expressed interest in funky things.

Our mailing address is:
Hacker Junk Creations
10 Tyler Street Somerville, Ma
Somerville, MA 02143



<< Home

Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?