Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.


Wednesday, November 19, 2014

FREE POTTERY SHARDS FOR MOSAIC AND OTHER ARTISTS

A catastrophe befell my store yesterday when someone tripped and knocked my shelving unit full of pottery over :- (

I'd like to make "lemonade" out of the beautiful shards by calling on any of you mosaic artists or other creative types to literally "pick up the pieces" and turn this unfortunate situation into artwork.

Please stop by Blue Cloud Gallery in Ball SQ any time and salvage what you can. My hours are Tues. thru Fri. 11-7, Sat. 10-6 and Sun. 10-4.

I would feel a whole lot better if something good could come out of this!

Gratefully,

Betsy Lenora
owner, Blue Cloud Gallery
617-776-2700
www.bluecloudgallery.com



<< Home

Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?