Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.


Thursday, June 05, 2014

FIRST FRIDAY OPEN STUDIOS - June 6, 2014

Hello-

I would like to invite you to view my photography and printing services at First Friday Open Studios, this Friday, June 6th, from 5-9 pm, at 450 Harrison Ave., Studio 227, Boston, MA.

For the next 3 months, I am proud and excited to also host the photography of Stephen Lewontin, longtime photographer and photojournalist. I have worked closely with Steve preparing the photos for this exhibit, beginning with drum scanning his vintage slides and negatives and consulting on photo selection. I edited the images to emphasize and clarify his vision, reviewed the proofs with him, and did the final prints and framing. Those of you who have been in my studio over the last year will have seen proofs of his dramatic photos from Chile and Central America!



<< Home

Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?