Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.


Thursday, February 07, 2013

CHINESE NEW YEAR CELEBRATION - February 27, 2013

Please join me for my Chinese New Year Celebration: 2013 -- Year of the Snake!

Wednesday, February 27, 2013
6:30-8:30 pm

Hong Kong Restaurant
Harvard Square
1238 Mass Ave
Cambridge, MA 02138

Lots of Appetizers & Entertainment!

RSVP by ordering your tickets here https://secure.actblue.com/page/chinesenewyear.

If you have any questions please contact Meredith Lerner at mlerner@sage-systems.com.

I hope to see you at my upcoming event, as always I am so grateful for your support and friendship.

Sincerely,
Leland

This message was sent to rgardner@multics.mit.edu from:
Leland Cheung | 157 Garden St | Cambridge, MA 02138



<< Home

Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?