Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.


Sunday, May 31, 2009

CAMBRIDGE GALLERY EXHIBITION - June 1-30, 2009

I just wanted to let you know you about my show at 1369 Coffee Houset in Central Square, Cambridge.. Would you help me again with promoting my event -whether by calendar listing, web link or otherwise.

Name of the Art-show: Cambridge, my hometown

Cost : Free

Location: 1369 Coffee House
Central Square
757 Mass Ave.
Cambridige, MA 02139

Dates: During the month of June, 2009

I have always been proud to call Cambridge - the little city with a big heart - my hometown. The reasons for this are many: its historical traditions, striving towards political and social justice, its cultural innovations and creation of scientific ideas and - not least - its beauty.

Here are my two Web-sites:
http://www.bioling.org/lale/index.htm
http://web.me.com/laleart

Please don't hesitate to contact me, if you have further questions..

Thank you very much for all your help,
Lale Berke-Jenkins



<< Home

Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?