Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

CALL FOR ENTRIES - January 15, 2007

The Art Committee at Coldwell Banker's Somerville and Mass. Ave., Cambridge offices, is soliciting entries for an upcoming exhibition at our offices. We are curating an exhibition of artwork in the theme of gardens and landscapes in relation to architecture or architectural components. The images should be representative/evocative of Cambridge/Somerville settings.

The works chosen will be exhibited between mid-March and early-May 2007 at the Coldwell Banker office at 313 Highland Avenue in Somerville and/or the Coldwell Banker office at 1730 Mass. Ave. in Cambridge. There will be an opening reception for the artists and the public. Participating artists will receive 80% of the price of any work they sell. The remaining 20% will be donated to a local charity that deals with issues of homelessness in Somerville and/or Cambridge.

The deadline for submissions is January 15, 2007.

Please submit photos, JPEGs, or TIFFs (no slides, please) of your work by mail or email to:

Robin Kelly
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
1730 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge, MA 02138

For each image submitted, please be sure to include:

Name of Artist
Title of piece

If you have any questions, please call Robin at 617-245-3908. Thank you for your interest!

Thalia Tringo, Vice President
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
617-245-3902 voicemail/e-fax
617-513-1967 cell

<< Home

Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?