Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.


Friday, August 04, 2006

CALL TO PHOTOGRAPHERS - August 31, 2006

I am interested in sharing a darkroom space that is either already in place or needs to be implemented. I have the necessary equipment to start one. Willing to spend around $150/mo. Prefer location in Somerville or on Red Line.

I am not at the point yet where I have a website to share. But I do have a portfolio, if that is important to you. By day, I am a school teacher, after 3:30 an aspiring photograher. For years I have taken classes at the local schools whenever I had time. Will be teaching only part time this year and so am balancing things out with more photo. Also, just moved to Somerville.

Please email if interested or just have some ideas.
Jonathan
jonathanspath@hotmail.com



<< Home

Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?